TIC Applications Architect [TICAA] specialises in making automated identification projects work. It is sad to say that expectations and reality is not on the same plane. For this reason RFID enabled projects often do not pass the demonstration and pilot phases.
TICAA demystifies automated identification by:
· Educating the business leaders and engineers on the capabilities and limitations of automated identification technologies.
· Distilling the automated identification application and business requirements.
· Understanding the human processes within applications to determine the change requirements on these processes.
· Mapping the cost structure to the application:
Development, Deployment & Change control
Operations & Maintenance
Management & Information use
· Providing system architectural designs
· Providing quality control on behalf of the client on the system engineering process.
TICAA maintains it knowledge through:
· Local and international standards participation
· A strong network of specialists
· Continues verification of product offerings
· Real projects